1. Yech...it's a beautiful day out. And here I am stuck inside the office with all this paper work.
2. How am I to know what I'm supposed to do if there's no organization around here?
3. The company is so cheap. We have to sharpen our pencils until they're down to little stubs like this.
4. Now where did my eraser go this time? Don't take things off other people's desks without asking them, OK?
5. I want you to stop hogging my desk space, all right?
6. Turn the other way when you smoke, so I won't have to breathe it in, all right?
7. Don't talk to me while I'm in the middle of calculating.
8. Ah, heck! Another mistake. The staff here can't even use their calculators right!
9. Oh, why did he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost time for my lunch break!
10. I know I made a mistake. I just wish he wouldn't keep hammering away at it.
11. Doing this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy.
12. Why do I have to do all these extra needless little jobs anyway?
13. How come everyone in our company is middle-aged and stuffy?
14. Every time he gets drunk, he goes into his lousy preaching routine.
15. I don't understand what's going on inside these young people's heads.
16. Say, don't you think Miss Black is using the phone too much for personal calls?